Qualifications of Attorney Dennis Barrett
Dennis Barrett is dedicated to helping his clients manage their obligations and take their lives back from creditors. With over 30 years of experience, Barrett Law, offers honest assessments of our clients' financial circumstances, knowledgeable advice on the best course of bankruptcy action, and when to take action for debt relief.
- Michigan, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Debtor's Bar of Western Michigan
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 2000
Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1988
Dennis Barrett is experienced as a lender and collector, which gives him unique insight into the practices of creditors. This knowledge is invaluable in assisting his clients in solving their financial problems. He has previously worked with Associates Finance (now Household Finance), Bank One Financial Services, Michigan National Bank (now Bank of America), Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank.
Mr. Barrett is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the Debtor's Bar of Western Michigan.
Our Holt, Michigan, law firm serves clients in Ingham County, and the Lansing metropolitan area. Contact Barrett Law, at 517-694-7920 for a free initial consultation on your bankruptcy and debt reorganization needs.