Bankruptcy Online Resources
- United States Bankruptcy Courts - Western Michigan
General Information from Michigan Western District Court.
- Legal Information Institute
A bankruptcy overview from Cornell Law School, including links to state, federal and other sources.
- FindLaw Guide - U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
Links to US Bankruptcy Court Web sites.
- Official Bankruptcy Forms
From the Administrative Office of the US Courts.
Official Web site where consumers can obtain free credit reports from the three national credit-reporting companies.
Order free and low-cost government publications
Credit reporting agency Web site features consumer information on credit reports, identity theft and fraud.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling® (NFCC®)
Features consumer credit and financial management advice.
- American Bar Association® (ABA®) Bankruptcy FAQ
Public education information on bankruptcy.
- U.S. Dept of Justice Resources including Bankruptcy Trustee
Bankruptcy fact sheets and consumer notices from the US Department of Justice
- Lansing, Michigan Bankruptcy Court Location Info
Map and address to Lansing Bankruptcy Court
- State Bar of Michigan
Links and Information about Debt Relief